Our pathologists — our whole team in fact — are trained and encouraged to make a diagnosis and share an opinion based on their years of experience with every kind of case you can imagine. It means they have the freedom to work closely with you and help you take cases forward in the right way, not sit on the fence and report your differentials back to you. So, at the end of the day, you get great service and so do your customers.
Our services include
- Fine Needle Aspiration
- Cavity Effusions
- Fluid Analysis
- Bone Marrow
INTERPRETATION & QUALITY
We provide highly personalised interpreted cytology reports, with free consultation from expert veterinary pathologists and specialists.
We are at the forefront of digital cytology technology and scan our cases at the highest resolution on the number one scanner in the market, so that our pathologists do not have to compromise their expertise and no detail is missed.
One of the strengths of our digital cytology service is in the sharing capability, as our founding principal is teams of pathologists working together generate the best reports. Pathologists can easily share throughout the group complex cases or unusual species. This means that we can deliver rapid results without compromising on accuracy.
Friendly Personal Service
Speed & Accuracy
- Please submit unstained, air-dried smears. Do not use heat to dry. Store at room temperature.
- Clearly label each slide with pencil or permanent marker. No stickers please.
- Please do not apply a cover slip or any chemical fixative.
- Submit fluids for cytology in EDTA, filled to the line if possible.
- Submit fluids for culture in plain tubes. EDTA is bactericidal. No gel tubes or syringes please.
- Do not expose your cytology slides to formalin, or package them alongside histopathology specimens.
Our Clinical Pathologists
Clinical Pathologist Individual Contributor
Head of Pathology and Board Certified Clinical Pathologist
Head of Pathology
What our customers say…
I have a good working relationship with the admin team, lab technicians and pathologists at VPG. If I need any advice, they are always happy to help, and no questions are ever a pain - even if I am on the phone 20 times a day organising cases.
Get started today
Find out how VPG can help your practice